A High-Precision Sensor for Measuring Relative Humidity
The DOL 104 humidity sensor measures relative humidity with very high precision.
Monitoring humidity in livestock houses is crucial to ensure an optimum climate in livestock houses and increase animal welfare.
DOL 104 is specially designed for use in the harsh environment with constant high humidity found in livestock houses. However, the sensor is also suitable for various industrial applications and is easily adapted to all types of farm management systems.
- Ensure an optimal climate
- Increase animal welfare
- Decrease risk of illness
- Specially designed for the harsh environment in livestock houses
- A protective cap eliminates the need to remove when cleaning
- Very low output resistance
- Full protection against short circuits and wiring failures
- Measures humidity with high precision
- Compatible with all types of farm management systems and controllers
The sensor has an analogue output with a very low output resistance. With full protection against short circuits and wiring failures.
A microprocessor controls the sensor and has a two-color light emitting diode (LED) for communication of operation status and error diagnostics. A protective cap is available, eliminating the need to remove the sensor when cleaning the livestock house.