A New Generation CO2 Sensor that Withstands High-Pressure Cleaning
The DOL 119 is robust and well-suited for the harsh conditions in livestock houses. Since the sensor is placed in the middle of the barn and not on the wall as many other CO2 sensors, it measures the level of CO2 where it is most accurate, therefore delivering a reliable and accurate measurement where it effects actual animal air quality.
The sensor can be customized for any farm management system in the world which makes it unique on the market.
- Waterproof and withstands high-pressure cleaning
- Easily replacement of DOL 19
- Can be customized for any farm management system
- Reliable and accurate monitoring of the CO2 level
- CO2 measurement time improved by over 100%
- Easy mounted protection cap
- Robust and well-suited for livestock facilities
- Integrates easily into existing houses and climate control systems